“Medicine is not only a science; it is an art. It does not consist of compounding pills and plasters; it deals with the very processes of life, which must be understood before they may be guided.”
octet meiosis is arrested in prophase I of the fetal period at the time of ovulation.
• Fertilization occurs in the bulb of the fallopian tube before the second polar body is repudiated .
• After fertilization of the first cell division leading to two-cell embryo in 20 hours .
• The human embryo enters the uterus , somewhere between 3 and 4 days after conception . Transplantation genetic diagnosis in conjunction with VF could be done at that time. At the time the embryo enters the uterus , which is between steps 32 and development of the batboys cells .
• implantation occurs when the reupholster cells in contact with the endometrial and dig below the surface by the enzymatic action . This is generally done 3 days after the embryo enters the uterus .
• Twinning can occur at any time until the formation of the blastula after which each cell is no longer equipotent .
• The early fetal epithelium is to develop the ectoderm , endoderm is the second and the third is the mesoderm.
• HC is secreted by the synchrotron or less at the time of implantation. Doubling daily 1.2-2 7-9 weeks of gestation.
Ontogenesis is regarded • day 15 or 16 . The function of embryonic heart starts in the third week of gestation .
• ranginess is complete by 49 days after conception.
• The system channel Wolff humans raises the epidermis , vas deferments and seminal vesicles. The remains of the canal system in the female remain Wolff barbarian cysts and Gartner duct.
• The Parmesan duct system develops in women result in the fallopian tubes , uterus and cervix . Result is the hydrated of Morgan at the end of the fallopian tubes . Rest in humans are maintained as the appendix testis and the prostatic utricle . The duct system is suppressed in humans by the action of AM .
• The vagina develops from innovational bulbs, which are outgrowths of the urogenital sinus. The failure of these bulbs to form leads to agenesis of the vagina.
• The adult kidney develops from the metamorphose and the collecting system ( ureter and calyces system ) develops from metamorphic ( ureter ) bud channel Wolff.
• bladder develops from the urogenital sinus.
• Ay chromosome is responsible for the development of the testes. Without the presence of a Y chromosome , gonad development is usually an ovary or undifferentiated . In the absence of testicular tissue is present, the system develops channels Parmesan phenotypic female configuration , and the channel system is removed Wolff .
• The genital tubercle elongates to form the penis in males and the clitoris in women.
• Two functional X chromosomes are required for optimal development of the ovary.